While the doors of our studio may be closed at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are committed to continuing to create space for body-positive movement and community.
ALL of our weekly classes (except aerial arts) have moved ONLINE!
Classes are offered as live videos in Zoom. That means you can take classes from the safety and comfort of your home. Connect with others, move your body, and let's get through this together.
HERE'S WHAT TO DO!
1) Sign up for class in the Mind Body app - see below!
2) In the class description you will see a link and password for the Zoom Meeting. You will also receive an email with the link and password.
3) Click the link and join the meeting, here's how! https://youtu.be/vFhAEoCF7jg
Please contact us with any questions at
We have a weekly schedule of group dance, fitness, and yoga/meditation classes.
Click on the drop down tabs to view class descriptions.
Class descriptions and photos can also be found in the Mind Body app.
Weekly classes are the same times and same days each week!
Schedules may change every few months.
How to Sign Up
How to Pay
1) Download the Mind Body App 1) You can select a single drop-in
(You can also just click on the "BOOK" or a five class pass in the app.
button on the schedule above!) 2) If you'd like to purchase a
2) Create an account and search for membership you must do so via
Revolver Studios a web browser, you cannot
3) View our schedule and click BOOK purchase a monthly membership
4) Select your payment option, pay with in the app. Click HERE to purchase
a card directly in the app, and you're set! a monthly membership. 3) All of our pricing info can be found
HERE on the Pricing tab
What to Expect
1) Once you've booked your class, you will receive an email confirmation.
2) Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before the class's scheduled start time.
We recommend students bring a bottle of water.
For yoga and dance classes, barefeet or socks work great.
For fitness classes, we typically recommend wearing tennis shoes.
Please bring a clean pair of tennis shoes, no outside street shoes are allowed in the studio space.
3) When you arrive at the studio,
there will be an ipad on the front desk for you to check-in for class.
Just find your name and click "check in".
4) There are cubbies for shoes up front in the lobby,
and additional cubbies in the studio space for other personal items.
Restrooms are located all the way to the back of the studio.
If there is a class in session, feel free to walk through the back of the room to get to the restrooms.
5) All dance and fitness classes begin with students introducing themselves.
Instructors will ask all students to introduce themselves with their name and pronouns,
and typically some sort of quirky ice breaker question like
"what's your favorite emoji?"
Dance and fitness classes begin with an approximate 10-minute warm-up
followed by technique, across the floor, choreography combination, workout routine, etc.
We encourage students to always
'WORK YOUR BODY THE WAY YOUR BODY WORKS!".
Instructors will offer several options for movements, choose the one that suits you best!
If you need another suggestion or option for a certain move,
we are here and happy to help, just let us know!
Take breaks whenever you need to, ask questions, and have so much FUN.
6) After class be sure to wipe down any mats, blocks, or other equipment with disinfectant wipes/spray.
Be sure to collect and take all your personal items home with you.
Feel free to visit with other students in the lobby or outside,
but please clear the main floor area as soon as possible so students for the next class can come in.
You can also follow-up with the instructor if you have any further questions.
If the instructor has another class right away,
they may ask to schedule a time with you for a phone call or an email.